browsing the Deep Web we can find all kinds of pages with illegal activities, cybercrime, sale of stolen products and pornography. But it would be unfair to say that there is only crime in the Tor network , and that is why today we are going to propose several pages so you can see the positive side.
In this list you will find several entry points to start finding other .onion pages, a good repertoire of all kinds of online communities, several blogs in Spanish and online service pages or related to multimedia content or cryptocurrencies. Instead, we have left out those related to criminal activities, those in which you can hire a cracker or a blog with tomatics that are not very tasteful.
All the links are directed to the Deep Web, so in order to open them you will need to have Tor Browser downloaded and open them from there. In fact, if you are going to visit the proposals, it would be advisable that you open this article directly from the Tor browser to make it easier to open them all.
- DuckDuckGo : Popular alternative search engine in its version .onion. It not only finds links from the conventional web, but also from the Deep Web.
- Directory Tor : Another directory completely in Spanish with even more suggestions of web pages.
- The Hidden Wiki : This is one of the indexes in which to find different links of pages of interest in Tor networks. It has several versions, so we have decided to link to the one that is uncensored.
- Torch : Another of the main search engines of the hidden Internet of Tor. It is maintained through advertising, and ensures that links to a total of 1.1 million pages of Deep Web.
- Not Evil : Another search engine that claims to be the Google of the Tor network. It does not find conventional pages, only those belonging to the Deep Web.
- Onion Spider of Harry71 : An index of .onion links in the Deep Web. It is a spider like Google’s, which tracks and indexes the active pages of the Tor network.
- 8chan : If 4chan is one of the most varied and controversial communities of the conventional web, 8chan aspires to be an equivalent in the Darknet.
- C4mtor : Do you know about those WebCam pages that none of us have entered but we’ve all heard about? Well, this is an attempt to host one on the Deep Web, although there is not much variety and the video is quite slow.
- Onion Chan 3.0 : Deep Web variety forum, with a general chat section and another for marketing. It seems little, but they already have almost 60,000 registered members. In Spanish.
- Onion Board : An anonymous chatboard with a design taken from the 90s in which to find any random conversation.
- Chat With Strangers : A curious chat service in which we connect to chat with a total stranger.
- Code: Green : A community of hacktivists in which hackers, sympathizers or filtering are welcome who want to make the world a better place.
- Facebook : The Facebook of all the life, the real one, only with a Tor domain that they have created to be able to use it from the security of the Deep Web.
- Hidden Answers : Who needs a Yahoo Questions when we can resort to this alternative? Just launch your question and the other users will respond.
- Intel Exchange : A place to exchange knowledge with others. If you know or need to know something here you can leave your questions or respond to those of others.
- Mail2Tor : An anonymous email service to send or receive messages while maintaining our privacy.
- Moneybook : A forum dedicated to the dark economy in the Darkweb. In it we find analysis of some shopping services, solution of questions for novices and a section in which to report the scams of the network.
- Punpun is a simple forum not organized in which we can find all kinds of messages, from those of users who ask for illegal services to others in which people share links of interest. In Spanish.
- Resistor : Forum in which we can find both topics related to the world of Tor, the Deep Web or computer security and all kinds of varied conversations. They also have a subforum to report cases of state terrorism. In Spanish.
- SIGAINT : This is an email service in the Darknet to send and receive emails without revealing our identity and location. Especially directed, they say, for journalists who want to work without being spied on by governments and institutions.
- TortillaChat : A random chat in which there are no user names, answers or anything, but in which we can find from suggestions of links to requests for help for the most unlikely topics. In Spanish.
- Alaridos from Tor : A small blog of poetry.
- Bad Daemons : A blog in Spanish about hacking and Deep Web, in which we will learn some tricks of the hidden Internet and to use all kinds of practical tools for our day-to-day technology. In Spanish.
- Cryptic : Link in the Deep Web of Críptica.org , a blog committed to our privacy in which they give us advice and tell us about tools to keep it in an era in which surveillance has become the norm. In Spanish.
- ElBonario : Link in the Deep Web to the popular blog ElBinario.net about security, software, networks and news. In Spanish.
- Mike Tigas : The blog of Mike Tigas, developer, journalist, photographer and civic hacker.
- Castor Library : A page of epubs downloads. It is impossible to close by being in the Tor network, and to be able to download the content they offer you will have to expose yourself a bit by creating a user account. In Spanish.
- Deep Tune : A YouTube of music hosted in the depths of the network. Due to numerous attacks we have to request a username and password to be able to use it.
- Deep Web Radio : The name says it all. A page in which to find several online radios with all kinds of musical genres.
- FileStor : A page where you can watch movies, anime and TV series in streaming from the Deep Web. All content is perfectly organized in these three categories.
- Imperial Library : A repository of books of all genres, mainly in English. It has a collection of 100,009 titles.
- The reborn library PAPYREFB2 : A library of electronic books where we can download works in FB2, ePub, Mobi. In Spanish.
- Radical Militant Library : A kind of book exchange area, almost all in English. It is promoted by a group of booksellers against the DRM, which means that culture is free and accessible to everyone.
- The Pirate Bay : Official Onion page and impossible to censor one of the most popular Torrents trackers in the world.
Money and cryptocurrencies
- Amazon Gift Cards This is a page that sells Amazon gift cards at half price. They ensure that their cards have not been hacked, stolen and that they are not linked to any personal activity, they simply buy many and then sell them at low cost.
- Dash : It is a digital currency centered on privacy and based on Bitcoin software. It differs from this in that its transactions are not published in the blockchain, which allows to remain anonymous while transactions are being made. In Spanish.
- Hidden Wallet : A hidden and anonymous wallet in which to store our bitcoins.
- OnionWallet : Another hidden wallet that offers secure, encrypted and offline storage, which protects our funds with a PIN code, anonymous registration and a simple and easy-to-use user interface.
- Shadow Wallet : Secure storage, easy-to-use user interface, anonymous registration and a commission of only 0.001 bitcoin per operation. This is another of the several virtual purses of the Deep Web.
- WeBuyBitcoins : Do you have Bitcoins and do not know what to do with them? On this page you buy them by paying in several currencies and through Paypal.
- Bittit : The Flickr of the Darknet. It allows us to upload our photographs, any type of photographs, and sell them to the highest bidder.
- InserTor : An alternative to the classic Pastebin hidden in the progundities of the network.
- Jiskopedia : A curious alternative to Wikipedia hosted on two Deep Web systems. It is multilanguage, and we can find it in Tor and I2P .
- The Güiqui : A kind of alternative Wikipedia hosted on the Deep Web. An “Enziklopedhia Kasteyana” in which to find all kinds of information related to the world of Tor, P2P, I2P or cryptocurrency. In Spanish.
- Onion Upload : Simple, a page in which you can upload any type of file for your use and temporary exchange.
- Upload File : Another page in which to upload any type of file. It seems generic, but in its directory of uploads we can find everything from Tesla’s patents to the Panama Papers. In Spanish.
- TorShops : This is a service that we can hire to design our own .onion store with integration for payments with Bitcoins.
At the time of writing the article we have proved that all the links work correctly, and several popular pages have been excluded but they were not online. By the way, that any proposal that you have to add to the list leave it in the comments and we will make it grow among all.